- Advice on Market Rent.
- Advertise for, screen and place renters.
- Collect rent, security deposit and deposit to your account directly (if financial institution is in town) or mail it.
- Provide monthly and yearly statements.
- Co-ordinate repairs to a pre-determined authorized amount (generally $200).
- Get separate authorization for repairs over the pre-determined amount.
- Provide a walk-thru inspection as required.
- Issue eviction notices as required.
- Determine amount of security deposit to be refunded to the tenant.
- Use our expertise to adhere to the BC Residential Tenancy Act. (The rules to which landlords and tenants are governed by).
- Provide a list of available properties.
- Show available properties.
- Collect rent and security deposit on behalf of the landlord.
- Ensure quiet enjoyment of the property.
- Follow the BC Residential Tenancy Act. (The rules to which landlords and tenants are governed by).
Phone: 250-428-9040 Fax: 250-428-9041 Email: email@example.com