- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing cough or flu-like symptoms, please do not enter our offices or arrange viewings with our realtors.
- Please do not enter our office if you have recently traveled abroad - you will need to postpone your visits until after 14 days from travel to reduce the risk of spreading infection.
When entering our office we ask that you:
- Please use hand sanitizer available at our reception desk and each of the realtors offices has hand sanitizer available for your use.
- Maintain a 2 meter distance required by Health BC.
- Do not shake hands with anyone in our office.
- If you cough or sneeze, please use a tissue or your bended elbow and wash or sanitize your hands immediately.
- Please no more than 2 people in our front reception area.
When looking at homes with our realtors you will be asked to:
- Drive in a separate vehicle from the realtor to the home you will be viewing.
- Upon arriving at the home, you may be asked to wear a mask and you will also be asked not to touch anything in the home. The realtor will open anything that needs to be opened for you (doors, cupboards, drawers).
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the home.
- The realtor will be wearing gloves (and may provide you with gloves) while viewing the home.
- If you touch anything in the home by mistake the realtor will wipe down where you may have touched.
For your peace of mind, please know that at the end of the workday our office we will be wiping surfaces with approved cleaner to kill any germs.
We are also following the WorkSafe BC Covid-19 Safety Plan which is posted in our office.